Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry
in Campbell, CA
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile Today - Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Your cosmetic dentist in Campbell is dedicated to helping you cultivate
a healthy and beautiful smile. Cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as
veneers, teeth whitening, and bonding, can improve the look and function
of your teeth so you can speak and smile with confidence. At
Moradi Signature Smiles, our modern dental office features the technology and treatment options
you want to help you enjoy the many benefits of a prize-winning smile.
Common Causes of Tooth Discoloration
Teeth whitening is consistently ranked as one of the most popular cosmetic
dentistry treatments. This easy, fast solution to stained or discolored
teeth can help your smile look younger and healthier after a single short
visit to the dentist. Teeth whitening aims to correct discoloration, which
is commonly caused by:
- Certain types of foods and drinks, including brightly-colored berries,
tomatoes, wine, coffee, tea, and artificially-colored candies.
- Excessive fluoride intake early in life while the permanent teeth are developing,
which can cause harmless stains on the teeth called fluorosis.
- Physical trauma to one or more teeth, such as from a fall or accidental
blow to the face.
- Poor dental hygiene, which allows stains and debris to remain on the tooth
enamel, rather than being removed regularly.
- Some types of medications, which may cause tooth discoloration as a side effect.
- The natural aging process, which causes the outer layers of tooth enamel
to wear away, revealing the dentin beneath, which is naturally more yellow in color.
Some of the treatments we offer include the following
We can perform a smile make over, which involves one or more cosmetic,
dental or facial rejuvenation procedures designed to improve the aesthetics
and function of your smile. Our team will help you create a smile that
Veneers: Thin porcelain shell that covers the facial aspect of a tooth. This treatment
is a great solution to worn, stained, chipped or uneven teeth.
Teeth Whitening: Safe procedure with immediate results, up to 10 shades lighter. This
treatment utilizes the latest technologies to remove stain and debris,
allowing your teeth to shine brightly.
Invisalign & Clear Correct: Latest in cutting edge teeth straightening technology. Custom-made aligners
are comfortable, convenient and entirely removable. It is a great option
for adults, teens or children who want to correct crooked or misaligned teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
- Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth and
gums. Some of the major benefits of cosmetic dentistry include:
- greater self-confidence; when your smile looks its best, you’ll feel
more comfortable and willing to share it with family, friends, and even
- a younger-looking face; teeth whitening, veneers, and dental implants can
all help your smile and your entire face look decades younger.
- better dental and overall health; replacing missing teeth with dental implants
or straightening your teeth with orthodontics can improve your oral health
and positively impact your general health as well.
- greater motivation to care for your teeth; when you like the look of your
smile, you’ll feel more dedicated to following a daily regimen to
keep it healthy.
Discussing Your Ideal Smile with Your Dentist
The first step in cosmetic dentistry is determining the best treatment
solutions for you. Discussing your concerns and desires openly with your
dentist is the best way to achieve the smile you ultimately want. Please
call Moradi Signature Smiles at (408) 371-8836 to
request an appointment with an experienced cosmetic dentist serving Campbell.
- Your cosmetic dentist is a great resource when it comes to choosing the
right treatment. Ask your dentist what he recommends and whether you should
consider any dental treatments to improve your overall dental health before
you opt for a cosmetic solution.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the expected results and cost
of your procedure. Keep in mind that cosmetic dentistry treatments can
be performed together or separately over time, allowing you to improve
your smile in a way that is comfortable for you.
- It’s also important to talk to your dentist about maintaining your
results. Dentures, bridges, and veneers typically need replacement over
time and may require special consideration during brushing and flossing.
Making a few simple dietary changes and scheduling touch-ups can help
you maintain the results of teeth whitening treatments.