When you are walking into the grocery store, the clerk’s smile can make or break your day. We all want that glowing, confident, “Hollywood” smile to bring out the best in us and the best in the people around us. Whether you have a few small chips, stains, or totally crooked teeth, there are many options you can explore to makeover your smile.
A “Smile Makeover” begins with a consultation with your dentist. You will discuss your concerns with your teeth and what your dental goals are. The dentist will outline a series of options in a number of price ranges which can address your concerns.
Your smile makeover can include a combination of multiple cosmetic techniques, including:
- Teeth whitening
- Braces or Invisalign (the only non-visible, removable teeth straightening system)
- Veneers placed over your existing teeth – composite, porcelain, or Lumineer (ultra-thin laminate)
- Crowns placed over ground-down teeth
- White fillings to replace old metal fillings
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges to replace gaps between teeth
- Laser gum surgery to reshape the gum line
It is important that your teeth and mouth are healthy prior to your makeover. A qualified cosmetic dentist, such as Dr. Ramin Moradi of Moradi Signature Smiles located right here at the border of Los Gatos and San Jose, will work with you to create a custom smile that is perfect for your mouth and for your budget!