Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry in Campbell, CA
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile Today – Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Your cosmetic dentist in Campbell is dedicated to helping you cultivate a healthy and beautiful smile. Cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as veneers, teeth whitening, and bonding, can improve the look and function of your teeth so you can speak and smile with confidence. At Moradi Signature Smiles, our modern dental office features the technology and treatment options you want to help you enjoy the many benefits of a prize-winning smile.
Treatments We Offer
We can perform a smile makeover, which involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures designed to improve the aesthetics and function of your smile. Our team will help you create a smile that is radiant!
- Veneers: Thin porcelain shell that covers the facial aspect of a tooth. This treatment is a great solution to worn, stained, chipped or uneven teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Safe procedure with immediate results, up to 10 shades lighter. This treatment utilizes the latest technologies to remove stain and debris, allowing your teeth to shine brightly.
- Invisalign & Clear Correct: Latest in cutting edge teeth straightening technology. Custom-made aligners are comfortable, convenient and entirely removable. It is a great option for adults, teens or children who want to correct crooked or misaligned teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits
- Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth and gums. Some of the major benefits of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Greater self-confidence; when your smile looks its best, you’ll feel more comfortable and willing to share it with family, friends, and even strangers.
- A younger-looking face; teeth whitening, veneers, and dental implants can all help your smile and your entire face look decades younger.
- Better dental and overall health; replacing missing teeth with dental implants or straightening your teeth with orthodontics can improve your oral health and positively impact your general health as well.
- Greater motivation to care for your teeth; when you like the look of your smile, you’ll feel more dedicated to following a daily regimen to keep it healthy.
Common Causes of Tooth Discoloration
Teeth whitening is consistently ranked as one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. This easy, fast solution to stained or discolored teeth can help your smile look younger and healthier after a single short visit to the dentist. Teeth whitening aims to correct discoloration, which is commonly caused by:
- Certain types of foods and drinks, including brightly-colored berries, tomatoes, wine, coffee, tea, and artificially-colored candies.
- Excessive fluoride intake early in life while the permanent teeth are developing, which can cause harmless stains on the teeth called fluorosis.
- Physical trauma to one or more teeth, such as from a fall or accidental blow to the face.
- Poor dental hygiene, which allows stains and debris to remain on the tooth enamel, rather than being removed regularly.
- Some types of medications, which may cause tooth discoloration as a side effect.
- The natural aging process, which causes the outer layers of tooth enamel to wear away, revealing the dentin beneath, which is naturally more yellow in color.
Discussing Your Ideal Smile with Your Dentist
The first step in cosmetic dentistry is in determining the best treatment solutions for you. Discussing your concerns and desires openly with your dentist is the best way to achieve the smile you ultimately want. Please call Moradi Signature Smiles at 408-371-8836 to request an appointment with an experienced cosmetic dentist serving Campbell.
- Your cosmetic dentist is a great resource when it comes to choosing the right treatment. Ask your dentist what he recommends and whether you should consider any dental treatments to improve your overall dental health before you opt for a cosmetic solution.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the expected results and cost of your procedure. Keep in mind that cosmetic dentistry treatments can be performed together or separately over time, allowing you to improve your smile in a way that is comfortable for you.
- It’s also important to talk to your dentist about maintaining your results. Dentures, bridges, and veneers typically need replacement over time and may require special consideration during brushing and flossing. Making a few simple dietary changes and scheduling touch-ups can help you maintain the results of teeth whitening treatments.