Missing Teeth Treatment for Patients in Campbell, CA
Moradi Signature Smiles prides itself on being a leader in the field of dental implants in the Bay Area. Dr. Moradi has completed extensive post-doctoral training in tooth replacement including a required number of live surgeries to be considered competent in the specialty area of surgical placement of dental implants. Because of his level of excellence in the field of dental implants, Dr. Moradi was granted a Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantology and is also an active member of the Implant Prosthodontic Section of the ICOI and American College of Oral Implantology. Since this is a title reserved for just a select number of dentists per year, you will be happy to know that you are being treated by an extremely competent dentist and his clinical staff.
What is a Dental Implant?
In the US today, approximately 30 million people are missing teeth yet have no idea the dental advancements available to turn their dental dilemmas into dental successes! A dental implant is typically constructed out of Titanium, one of the most biocompatible materials available today. The Titanium implant is, in essence, used as the replacement for one’s missing roots. As the bone heals, it locks around the implant setting it into place. Over time, the implants become the foundation for the replacement of the missing teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- End embarrassment associated with missing teeth
- Restore the ability to chew
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Ends susceptibility to cavities
- Removes the need for dentures or partials
- Allow the recipient to smile with confidence
Cosmetic dentistry improves the look and function of your smile. Treatments range from teeth whitening and bonding to veneers, crowns, bridges, and tooth replacement. Your dentist can help you determine which treatment option is best for you to achieve the short- and long-term goals you have for your appearance and dental health. Moradi Signature Smiles is pleased to offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, and orthodontics in Campbell, CA.
Receiving a Dental Implant
Dental implants are the most effective and longest-lasting tooth replacement options available from your dentist. Replacing one or more missing teeth with dental implants is typically done in three steps:
- Once your dentist has confirmed that you are a good candidate for dental implants, you will undergo a short dental surgery procedure. During this time, your dentist will surgically place the titanium screws that make up the base of the dental implant into your jaw. Following this step, you will need four to six months to heal completely and allow the titanium screws to integrate with the bone of your jaw for stability.
- The next step in dental implant placement is a much shorter dental surgery, which exposes the tops of the implants and attaches the abutment, which serves to connect the titanium post to the crown that will replace the visible portion of your missing tooth. You will need a few weeks to heal after this visit.
3. The final step in receiving dental implants is the attachment of an artificial crown, which will mimic the tooth you lost in shape, size, and color. Once the crown is attached, your smile will be completely restored.
This highly successful solution for missing teeth is considered a breakthrough in the dental industry and our many happy clients would readily agree. Dr. Moradi and his team are always available to consult with you about your unique case and explain your exact procedure and timeline.
A healthier, more confident smile can drastically improve your quality of life. You can get more information about dental implants, dental veneers, and teeth whitening in Campbell, CA by calling Moradi Signature Smiles at 408-371-8836.