To our patients and prospective patients:
Moradi Signature Smiles will remain open in order to treat emergencies, by appointment only; no walk-ins. In order to reduce further burden on our local hospitals, we will treat patients with the following problems:
- Severe pain
- Dental fractures
- Highly concerning pathology
The steps we are taking to keep you and our team safe.
- We will continue to use the universal precautions that we use every single day with every single patient and that is to treat each patient thought they have a transmittable disease.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature via Touchless methods, in order to safeguard all who come in contact with the office and personnel.
- We will, however, be doing everything possible to minimize contact.
- We can check you in by text from your car and let you know when we are available for you if you prefer to not sit in our reception area.
- We will have you swish with an anti/microbial/anti viral rinse and take your temperature before all procedures.
- We will be limiting the number of employees in our business office.
The CDC recommends dental offices, screen patients before proceeding with an appointment. The information we will be asking:
- Any individual who exhibits or reports signs of acute respiratory illness such as coughing, fever and shortness of breath.
- Recent travel to any locations that have a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for COVID-19. Verify when the patient returned to the United States. If the patient reports that at least two weeks have passed since their return from one of the identified regions and no symptoms have presented, the dental office can proceed with the appointment. When local, state or federal public health officials declare the disease is at the community level, screening for travel is not necessary.
- Close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Dentists may also send a notice advising patients who are experiencing acute respiratory illness to remain home and reschedule appointments.
Please contact our office so that we can coordinate an appointment with you: 408-371-8836 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be transferred to a page operator who will assist in getting you in contact with a doctor. Please leave a message explaining your reason for a visit and a phone number. If you have been referred for a non-emergent reason, please contact our office so that we can ensure that you get an appointment as soon as the emerging crisis is over.
- The California Dental Association has issued the recommendation for all dental offices to cease elective cases. https://www.cda.org/Home/News-and-Events/COVID-19-coronavirus-Updates
- The American College of Surgeons has issued the recommendation to postpone all elective cases https://www.facs.org/about-acs/covid-19/information-for-surgeons
Prompt Emergency Dental Care at Moradi Signature Smiles
Finding a trustworthy dental clinic near you in Campbell, CA is hard enough when you’re only in need of a checkup. However, when you need emergency dental services, choosing a reliable dentist is of the highest importance. Moradi Signature Smiles strives to provide reliable emergency dental services to the Campbell, CA community. We understand that a dental emergency can be traumatic, and it’s our goal to make treatment as quick and painless as can be. If you’re experiencing an emergency and need dental care right away, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We’ll see you as soon as possible.
What Are Emergency Dental Services?
Our emergency dental services in Campbell, CA can consist of any dental care you need right away. When you visit our dental clinic for emergency dental care, we’ll evaluate your condition and work to give you the treatment you need as quickly as we can. The team at Moradi Signature Smiles knows how to handle all kinds of dental emergencies and understands that our patients are often under a lot of stress and in pain as they experience one. Our emergency dental services are meant to both fix the problem and create a calming atmosphere for our patients.
You May Need Emergency Dental Services for Many Reasons
In some cases, it can be challenging to decide whether or not you’re experiencing a dental emergency. Truthfully, anything that causes you pain or discomfort can indicate a need for emergency dental care. If you’ve knocked out or broken a tooth, you’re almost certainly in need of emergency services. Broken teeth may require a prompt root canal to restore your smile. However, much more than just broken and chipped teeth constitute emergency dental services. The following problems are also reason to call our Campbell, CA dental clinic:
- Dental abscesses and infections
- Lost dental crowns or fillings
- Dislodged teeth
- Broken wire or another issue with orthodontic braces
Don’t Ignore These Warning Signs of Needing Dental Care
If you’re still unsure of whether or not your condition constitutes an emergency, familiarize yourself with a few typical warning signs. You’re unlikely to discount a chipped or missing tooth, but some other common dental conditions could mean emergency dental services from Moradi Signatures Smiles are in order:
- Severe toothache:While minor toothaches may be taken care of with home remedies, severe toothaches need dental care immediately. If your tooth goes numb, you have even more reason to visit a dental clinic near you for treatment. Dr. Moradi and his team can identify the cause of your pain and provide you with adequate treatment.
- Bleeding, aching gums:Your gums may bleed from time to time from regular brushing, but if the bleeding or aching becomes excessive, you could be at serious risk for gum disease.
- Canker sores that won’t go away:Like minor toothaches and slight bleeding, canker sores may be perfectly normal. However, canker sores that linger too long can become infected and need emergency dental care from your Campbell, CA dentist.
- Headaches:Headaches are caused by all kinds of things, including problems in your mouth. If you feel constant or excessive pain from headaches, see your dentist to find out if your pain is connected to an oral condition.
This is by no means a complete list of the symptoms that require emergency dental care. When in doubt, it’s always your best option to seek dental health services in Campbell, CA. Moradi Signature Smiles is always ready to help.
Putting Off Emergency Dental Care Has Serious Consequences
Many people assume they can tough it out and toothache pain will subside in time, or erroneously believe that a chipped tooth can wait for treatment. However, it’s crucial that you seek emergency dental services right away when you realize you have a problem. Symptoms can worsen if left untreated. Infection can spread to other areas of your mouth, leading to more discomfort, pain, and possibly the need for cosmetic dentistry.
Campbell’s Trusted Emergency Dentists Near You
If you believe you need emergency dental services for any reason, don’t hesitate to contact Moradi Signature Smiles. Choosing a local dental clinic near you in Campbell, CA means we’ll see you sooner and address the problem quickly. The faster we can evaluate your condition, the better chance we have of eliminating future, related issues. If your symptoms have progressed, we also offer restorative solutions like dental implants. Whatever emergency dental care you need in the Campbell area, Moradi Signature Smiles should be your first and only call.