Dental Insurance We Accept at Our San Jose and Campbell Dentistry Practices
Regular dental care and hygiene checkups are important, which is why Moradi Signature Smiles wants to make sure everyone can afford to take care of their oral health. When you work with our Campbell, CA, dentistry team, we make sure you receive the best treatment possible, with multiple options for payment. We’ll work with you to make sure you understand dental care costs, filing predeterminations as needed so you know how much your insurer will cover versus how much you’ll have to pay out of pocket. Our goal is to provide you with quality dental care — without any surprises.
Dental Insurance Options
At Moradi Signature Smiles in San Jose and Campbell, CA, our goal is to make dental care affordable and easy to access. As such, we offer several options for patients when paying for treatments, including dental insurance and credit plans; we also offer a complimentary benefits check on the first visit. We accept all PPO plans and are network providers for several different insurance companies, including the following:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Delta Dental
- Premier Access
- United Concordia
Understanding Your Dental Insurance Benefits
The best way to understand your dental benefits is to contact your insurance company directly. Some of the questions you should ask about your dental insurance plan are:
- What is your deductible? The deductible is the amount you have to pay out of pocket toward dental treatment before your insurance plan coverage kicks in.
- Does your plan require copayments for teeth cleanings or dental exams? Copayments involve paying a fixed dollar amount for certain services. Some plans require copayments for routine cleanings, while other cover cleanings and dental exams completely.
- What is your plan’s maximum? This number is the most money your dental insurance will pay for dental treatment over a certain benefit period (usually one year). You would be responsible for any costs incurred beyond the maximum.
If you’re uncertain whether your plan will cover a procedure or how much of the procedure it will cover, we can file a predetermination to verify treatment coverage. Your insurance company will be responsible for reimbursing you for fees from our dental office, according to your coverage. We also offer payment plan options available through CareCredit and Springstone.
Additional Payment Options
For copayments, deductibles, or other instances when your dental insurance doesn’t pay the entire cost of treatment, we offer multiple options to cover your portion. We accept personal checks, certified checks, and all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Why Should You Use Your Dental Insurance Before the End of the Year?
If you have dental insurance, be sure to use your benefits before the end of the year. You can actually save hundreds of dollars by doing so.
- Use your yearly maximum — or lose it. If you have unused benefits, these will not roll over.
- Your deductible restarts when your plan rolls over each year.
- You are paying dental insurance premiums, so schedule regular cleanings, even if you don’t feel you need any dental treatment.
- You risk a possible increase in fees, which usually reset at beginning of each year.
- Don’t delay in addressing any dental problems you currently have; they can only worsen.
Call early to be sure you have an appointment booked well in advance of the end of the year. Beat the rush!